Low vitamin D and folate levels. Taking supplements. Suffer from hayfever. Suffering from sore throat, itchy eyes. Tonsils removed in the past

hi I am a 29 year old female. Im currently taking vit d & folic acid as I was very run down and tired a lot as had a blood test informing me that my vit d levels where low as we re my folate levels. I ve been taking them since 25th may every day and had a cold that lasted 2nd-8th June. I suffer from severe hayfever(itchy eyes/scratchy throat&nose) and it has been bad the past 5 days. I ve has a sore throat for 3 days now & discovered a large white spot at the back of my throat today. I had my tonsils removed 6yrs ago. Wold you recommend I see a doctor? Do you think I need an antibiotic ? Any ideas to help me feel myself again as I m getting quite frustrated that I m tired/feeling I ll all the time. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012