Low vitamin B12 levels. On medication for hypothyroidism. Lack of concentration, memory loss, dyspepsia and mood swings. What should be the treatment?

Hi , im 42 years female with hypothyroid on treatment , my problem is low vit B12 ,even if i receive injections in goes down fast to low levels and affets my concentration ,mood . memory , after lunch i have severe syptoms as dyspepsia and tongue burning _anti intrinsic factor was normal what woul you suggest me to do how much b12 i need to take parentally thanks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012