Low viral load but also low CD4 count. need your suggestions

I was diaganosed with HIV 4 months back. At that time i had viral load count of approx 300000 IU/ml and absolute CD4 count of 429. Since then, I have been taking VIRADAY along with nutrimine and multivitamin tablets. Two days back, viral load test was done again and the result found out to be 43 IU/ml but absolute CD4 was 329 (mentioned range was 350-1100) and there is also decrease in CD8 cells. My doctor is presently on leave so i cannot consult him right now. Is this a normal phenomenon or something serious ? Please help
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011