Low urinary flow. Flomax prescribed after cystoscopy report. Feeling dizzy. Medication side effect?

I had a problem with low urinary flow and I went to see a urologist . He performed a cystoscopy and said that I do not have an enlarged prostate but he still prescribed Flomax. I took 1 pill a day before I went to bed and for about 2 months I was doing fine but about a week ago I started feeling dizzy so I called my urologist again and he told me to stop taking Flomax. I stopped 2 days ago but my dizziness is still there. As soon as I get out of bed I feel like I m going to faint. I m scared that this might be something serious but as we re in the weekend the doctor is not there. Should I be worried because I really do not want to go to emergency if I don t have to.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013