Low testosterone, low Hb. Received blood, lupron medication taken. History of Prostrate Cancer. Correlation between symptoms?

I have stage 4 prostate cancer since Oct 2009. My testosterone is at 12. Recently, my hemoglobin fell to 8.5 and I received 2 units of blood which raised my Hb to 9.8. After a long dicussion with my Oncologist/ Urologist I stopped Lupron, Testosternone went up to 275 - feeling great. My urologists wanted me to start Zytiga but I had to go back on Lupron and drop my testosterone below 50 - it feel to 12. Four weeks later my Hb fell to 7.6 and I just received 2 more units of blood. Is there a correlation between low low testosterone and falling Hb. Also I am 65
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012