Low testosterone levels, lump sensation in throat, discomfort in right testicle. Taking testim. Causes?

My endo has put me on testim for low testosterone . However, when I exercise I get a lump felling in my throat and discomfort in my right testicle . I can only lift about 50% of what I use too in the gym. My muscle mass is shrinking and turning to fat. My doctor tested my thyroid and said the tests came back normal. Even thought the tests came back within normal ranges could I still have a thyroid problem?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013