Low testesterone, gynecomastia. Done blood test, fsh, lh. Prescribed sustanon. Improvement?

I m 31, married, hav a kid, my subject is low testosterone, i hv gynecomastia, penis size on erection 3inch, i went to a Endocrinologist, i checked my blood test, (testosterone,serum result is 8.34nmol/L) doctor said ur T is low, and he given for another test, FSH & LH , those result was (LH : 4.26, FSH: 4.08) normal. finally he suggested me Sustanon 250 injection. I hv taken first injection. second injection after 3 weaks, my question is if i continue with Sust.250 , will happend any changes in my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013