Low stomach pain with headache, nausea, frequent urination. PCOS, irregular periods. Am I pregnant ?

Hi I have been for the last 5 days feeling sick. The first day I had really bad stomach pain lower level near my pelvic bone that lasted for about 4hrs. The next day in the morning, I woke up with a headache and nausea , then a few moments later I threw up. The next morning, I had a headache and fatigue . And that s where I m at as of today. Headaches and tiredness during the morning only. I also have frequent urination . I just wanted to know are these ealry pregnancy signs. I have PCOS , and I had a period that was from may 4 to June 7, and then at the end of June I had a period that lasted for exactly a week. July 7, like a regular period. If its becoming a regular period, because I m always irregular. And that was very normal, I just want to kno is it on Tract, and could I have conceived this month. But this week If my period is on time, it suppose to came today, but haven t. So I just need answers. Of what could this be
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012