Low sperm quantity. Prescribed Proxeed Plus. Recommended medicine?

hi. Dr. A Chakravarthy. My name is rizwan and i m from Pakistan. I have a problem in my sperms. Doctors say that My sperm quantity is low. My wife was pregnant in our 1st year of marriage, but DNC occured due to certain reasons. Doctors said that the growth of baby was very slow so we have to go through DNC. Now It takes three years to my marriage and still trying to conceive. Some doctors in pakistan recommend me Proxeed Plus and also using it from the last month. Sir, What medicine can u recommend me to improve my sperm quality and quantity to conceive. Please do reply. regards rizwan arshed YYYY@YYYY YYYY@YYYY YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013