Low sperm level, erectile dysfunction, taking penetal, productive-M. Are these sufficient?

Sir, I have the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) problem as well as low sperm level.At the time of intercourse I have been facing problem and yet to get conceive to my wife.With doctor s advice I am taking Penetal- 30 tab and Productive -M. Sir will these are sufficient? . Please prescribe and suggest me some helpful medicine by which I can solve my problem quickly and become a father of a baby. Thanks . I am eagerly waiting for your suggestion. yours truly. D.Bhatta ( age 40) Assam. My email- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013