Low sperm count, on Fertyl M, Maxoza powder. Chances of impregnation post course?

Hi Doctor, My husband has a very low sperm count . it is 20.2 mil and motile sperm 20% imotile sperm 60%. we both are 35 years old. can my husband have a normal count suitable for pregnancy by any kind of medication . If so How long does it take for him to recover. is there any possibility of me getting pregnant naturally. As advised by doctor he is already taking Fertyl - M tablets and Maxoza L powder from past 20 days. If it does not improve what are the other ways available for us to get a baby. Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012