Low sperm count, low motility. Maxoza powder suggested. What should be the dosage?

Hi ia heve problem with low spearm count and motility is alos low (40%).Doctor sujjested that maxoza-l podwer and some tablets,after consumeing that powder and tablets,i am getting one dout,before tratmeant while iam in intercourse, i have some more quiatity of speram ejaculation ,after going on on treatment,iam feeling that i could not get speram on ejaculatrion in intercourse as much as earlier,and plz sujjest me how to drink that maxoza-l powder,iam drinking very littil quatity of water mixing one full satchet, and drinking daily twice.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013