Low sperm count. Taking treatment. Varicocele surgery suggested. Your opinion?

Dear Doctor, Greetings, This is Santhosh from Dubai, i have infertility problem, sperm count is very low, i got marriage 3.5 years back, still now no child, we started our treatment 2 years back, here in dubai and nizamabad, but no result, from my wife side everything is clear, need treatment for me only, here i am attaching my medical history reports, i request you to please go thru and advice how to take treatment. Most of the doctors suggested to do varicocele surgery. Regards, Santhosh Dubai
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013