Low sodium levels, high BP, unconscious, stroke. History of strokes. Chances of recovery?

My father who is 78 years old had a stroke the first time 10years ago when he was around 68. He was doing alright for the last 5 years under the care of my sister and mother. Last week however he had to be rushed to the hospital as he collapsed while at home. Doctors initially indicated very low sodium levels with high BP . 2 days later he was transferred to XXXXXX and has been unconcious since. Doctors there indicate he suffered a 2nd stroke. He still remains unconscious and is not responding to any treatment. Docs say his brain activity is reduced to minimal. What are his chances?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012