Low sexual power, small penis, low erection, premature ejaculation, thin semen. Had habit of daily masturbation. How can I increase sexual power?

hi, i am a student of honors level , my name is auvy, i am 22 years old, my body structure is height 5 7 , weight 59 kg....sir my problem is sex problem. few years ago (approx. 8 years) i was committed with a bad habits which call masturbation because of my some bad friends, i didn t know the bad effect of this. last 5 month i leave this habit completely . but now my sex power is down. i can t sex more then 1 min, my penis is so small, low erection , i can t hold my semen more than 40 seconds, and the semen is so thin, sir i am afraid to do marry, please sir help me, i will very geld to u , i have also piles problem but i am not worried about it, sir please give me the solution of my sex problem. i will wait for your response.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012
Hi,Ashraf,
Welcome to HCm,
Your problem is due to false ideas and thinking about masturbation.
This is purely psychological.
Do not worry you will not have any problem in your married life or in health.
Forget about quality of semen,low sex power,size of penis.
Make your mind strong and develop self confidence strong and you will come out from all problems.
Ok and bye.