Low sexual drive. Should I use Musli power?

Dear Sir, I am 34 years old. I have one child (4 years). Now we are planning for 2nd child. But my sexual feeling is not good and I am unable to sex with my partner. I am working in IT field. I am working 14 hours atleast with computer. I am not a body builder. I have bought Musli power and used for the last one week. Shall I continue with this tablet. If not could you please suggest me for alter medicines. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have one child of 4 years old and planning for second child.You have noticed a low sex drive .This is most likely due to stress factor.from your work.There is no medicine that can increase your sex drive.You have to have calm mind and free from any anxiety.Please discuss your problem with your wife and try to be free from all worries when you go for a sex.