Low sexual desire, regular masturbation, weak erection. Cure?

Dear Doctor, My name is Zohaib and age is 24. I am 5 10 tall and weigh 78kgs. Well my major concern at this point of time is that I am going to get married in 3 months. And I feel very low sexually. Like I don t get strong erections, i don t get erected often. Although I have a lot desire to have sex. In the past I had a bad habit of masturbation couple of times in a day. Since the age of 17. As i grew older (22yrs) and understood that this was not a healthy thing do. And I could feel its side effects. I have also been regularly going to the gym (lifting weights) for muscle gain and I am taking some protein supplements , twice a day, for past 1year and 2 months. But after becoming sexually weak, i have completely stopped going to the gym and taking protein supplements. Thinking that maybe this is also making it worst. I am experiencing the below problems: 1.) Weak erections 2.) I don t get erected very quickly, although i have a lot of sex temptation. 3.) Ejaculate very quickly, i cant hold it for long. 4.) After ejaculation I don t get erected quickly. (Before I used to get erected quickly after ejaculation) 5.) I don t get night erections and morning erections. A doctor had advised me to take Nano Leo every day 1 tablet and Kutub x30 1 hour before sexual activity. I have been taking the medicines as prescribed for the past 1 month. But I don t feel any change in my sexual strength. Could you please help me out in curing this weakness? How long will it take to cure this? Please advice me the best possible cure for this weakness before I get married. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks & Regards, Zohaib
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013