Low sex drive, weak erection, sore penis after having sex. What is the problem?

Hi, I am a 24 year old male, Married. last sunday I had sex with my wife twice, I came twice. It was a long session. The second time after I came. I didn t feel the same again, ever since I have this feeling as if I just had sex 2 mins ago and my sex drive is really low. My erection is weak and is not as responsive as it was before. Also it is weak. Please help me find what it is. Also, the last time I had sex on sunday. the second time I did it, my penis was sore from the first time. Just letting you know. please help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.You had a sex with your wife twice after a interval of few minutes and you were not happy with the erection at second time This is natural phenomenon .one never gets the hard and strong erection if the interval between two sexual acts is short.So do not worry about it. try to main ten the interval of at least 24 hrs.
As regards the soreness over head of the penis it is mostly due to friction.or forcefully attempted dry sex.Apply some local anesthetic jelly after consulting your family Physician .