Low sex drive. Taken medicine for fungal infection. Now early discharge or penis goes soft during intercourse

Hi Sir, I got married 6 months ago.Since from begining I had some sexual problem.I had low sex drive.After that I went visit a sexologist I found that there is some VDR infection and My penis was infected with fungus and I dont have good quality of sperm . After taking anti bactirial medicine I felt little bit comfort.But sometimes I felt either I got discharged early or my penis goes soft during intercourse.Please suggest.I want to have an issue.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012