Low sex drive. History of hysterectomy. Androgel helped. Continue?

I had a hysterectomy about 10 years ago. For the past year my sex drive has completely gone. My doctor put me on testosterone call AndroGel I'm not sure if it was the AndroGel or the books I've been reading. I stopped it to see if there was any difference. In the meantime my doctor put me on Vagifem to see if it makes a difference. I have been on it for about 10 days. I feel absolutely no difference. Should I go back to the AndroGel becaue now I'm thinking it actually made me think about sex and was able to orgasm. My orgasm's now take forever and my poor husband! Would it benefit to be on booth?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013