Low progesterone levels shown in saliva hormone panel test. On progesterone drops and upper lip breakouts. Treatment to be done?

My 15 year old daughter recently took a saliva hormone panel test which indicated that she had really low progesterone levels. Her doctor insisted that to improve her skin, we needed to give her pregnenolone/DHEA drops along with progesterone drops. After only 2 weeks, her chin and upper lip just exploded with breakouts. We immediately took her off of the supplements, but we just can t seem to get her face back under control. What do you recommend as her next course of treatment?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012