Low potassium levels, having bronchitis. On steroids, antibiotics. Remedies to increase levels of potassium?

hi im patty 54 and for some time now my potassium is being low i take extra pills but still low why cant i absorb and keep this in my blood stream i ve sick latly with brocnticis and coulnt breath yeasterday went to er and just gave me streoids and antiboitc and in haler went went back to dr he gave me 2 shots steroid and antobic not saying to much shy potassium low just say to much water pil so u up my potassum pill to 3 tablet 2xs daily
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012