Low potassium levels. Diagnosed goiter. UTI and diabetes in family history. Blood sugar high. Should this be of concern?

Yes continuously having low potassium levels, low vitamin d , high mcv, high ride, n low b12. I have been diagnosed with a goiter but take no meds because the primary care dr states all numbers are in normal range. I m confused. I feel lighted headed often and weak. Have fainted several times bruise easy. Have always dealt with UTI s n lupus n diabetes run in the family. Along with cancer. I try not to over react. However, my last labs are now upsetting me... Fasting blood sugar came back slightly elevated @ 104? The dr has put me on a potassium pill and a vitamin d pill what should I be looking for or concerned about? Worry or not?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012