Low potassium, high BP, depression, blurred vision, weight loss post child birth. Causes for symptoms?

Hi my name is, my sister had a baby 2 weeks ago (natural birth). 4 days after delivering she started experienceing low patassium,high blood pressure , depression , blurred vision ,diarrea, burning in arms and legs,and weight loss .. she has been to a few different doctors and has not really gotten any anwsers to what s causing these symptoms a6nd she s very concern.. wanted to see if possibly you knew what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012