Low platelet with a history of hepatitis B in past, what should i do now ?

dear doctor , i am 40 years male with 70 kg and 165 cm. during investgaton about my neck swelling in left lower side, i had to undego bloodtest thrice within a month. each time a low platelet (120, 80 and 77) observed. my doctor referred me to a hemotologist for further investigation and consult regarding low platelet. is it matter of serious concern? or what may be probable reason for this serial low platelet? infact i have history of having hepatitis A twice in 1990 and 1991. please advise. thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011