Low platelet count, WBC count and RBC count. Dizziness, nosebleed, fatigue, shortness of breath. Risks?

My doctors think I may have aplastic anemia-- low platelet count, WBC, and RBC count all support it (as well as a marrow biopsy.) My red blood cell count is currently at 1.02 m/uL, but I m not comfortable with the idea of a red blood cell transfusion. What are the risks with my count? I have dizziness, an occasional noseblood, fatigue, and mild shortness of breath. I m currently trying to find a matching family donor for a marrow transplant.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012