Low memory power, EEG shows early stage of epilepsy, advised Desval ER. Can I conceive while on this medicine?

sir,i am an 25 years house wife married for two years.for last years few i realized that i cannot remember what i said just before,it was just for a few occassion.then i consulted with dr.trishit roy.he advised me to take MRI AND EEG report.igot my EEGand MRI report some days later.there was no fault in MRI report but EEG report shows early stage of EPILEPCY.the Dr.advised to take the medicine named DESVAL ER 500 to continue .my query to you ,whether i can conceive during taking this medicine?i want it quickly. here a gynaecologist told me not to conceive during this period as it may cause danger to the child.i wantyour view if ther is any way.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012