Low lying placenta and pain with white discharge. Is it dangerous ?

hi i am 23 years old and am having my first weight is 67kg.I got my detailed ultrasound which showed that my placenta is posterior and low lying reaching the internal OS by 120mm at 23 weeks of pregnancy.Now its my 25th week and I am taking full bed rest.I did not have any bleeding but am having pain in addomen and back.Is it normal to have pain in my back and lower abdomen and pelvic area even while resting.I am also having white discharge more than before.Is it dangerous in any way?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011