Low libido, no erection even on watching porn. Is there any medicine to get back to normal?

Hello Doctor, I feel like I lost interest in sex with my wife.. its been just two year we got married. Before that the sex feeling and hunger will be there all the time.. but nowadays i don t why i feel like this.. even if i watch any porn movies.. im not getting that feel.. due to this I don t get erection ... But when my wife induces I m able to get the sexual feeling.. But as a normal person.. all should have the sexual feeling an hunger.. Is there any tablets which will induce the sexual feeling back to normal days which i was having, any permanent solution for this? ?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
hello ..friend..just relax your nerves..
this is the rule of nature , when we are far from something there will be craving and being in constant touch there will be little refractoriness..
as you are saying that you got arousal on induction , you looks normal as sex is concerned.
try something new every time, increase your forplay time, discuss with your partner if any sex related problem is there
nevertheless if you are not convinced get one physician consultation, check your blood sugar, blood pressure, urine routine and some hormonal tests
never try libido promoting drugs blindly available in market