Low libido. What would be the natural best way to regain libido?

hi, i am 34 years old. My libido has gone down to the point that even if a hot chick comes naked infront of me i am not able to think about sex and get erection . I feel embarassed that my wife is teasing for not able to get erection. Recent Dr visit confirmed that i have high bad cholestrol and low testosterone . as usual the comerical Dr asked me if i want to take lipitor and vigara. I don t understand why Dr. are working as agents to pharma companies. i used Viagara. but iam not happy with it. it just get the erection, but you don t feel the sex much. I am trying to do good diet and loosing weight (right now is am 170 punds, height 5 6 . Trying to lose to get to 160 to 162 pounds). naturally what is the best way to get back my libido ? i am easting all the usual prescription in the internet like L - arginine , Iodine (sea weed), Oyster poweder (for Zinc). still my erections are really not like rock hard, which i had it like when i was 30 year old. Appreciate what could be the cause, what test or other natural way would help me get back my manhood ?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012