Low libido. Have type 2 diabetes. Taking Lantus, Metformin, Finasteride. Will Clomid help?

Hi Doctor, I m a 43 yr old male non-smoker, occasional drinker (type 2 diabetic) and have had bouts of normal - to very low to nil libido over the last couple of years. I figured that my testosterone levels maybe low so I got tested 6 months ago and my level came at 3.36 Ng/Ml. My HbA1c was also high at 8.2. My doctor told me to control my diabetes and see if it helps so I ve managed to drop my HbA1C to 6.1 now, however libido is still very low. I read about Clomid and am wondering if this will help? I take Lantus twice a day and metformin 100mg twice a day. I also take finasteride
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013