Low level cortisol, extreme sweat,rapid heart beat, low body temperature,bad fatique.

Hi , my name is fiona and my cortisol levels are low . I've been to see an consultant and he says its not primary addisons but he wont check for secondary because he says i wouldnt have a menstral cycle . Other symptoms are extreme sweats when active at all and very bad cold sweats at night , rapid heart beat , low body temperature at some parts of the day and high at other times and bad fatique . Could you suggest any other illness it could be . I have this for two years now and its affecting my life very badly . Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013