Low kidney function, stents in legs to open arteries. Taking Cumiden. What is the average range of blood pressure?

hello : ) my dad is 87, with lousy circulation and problems stemming from that ie: low kidney function, a number of stints in legs to open arteries, takes cumiden, has had a heart attack and arteries are 45% blocked. so, we ve been trying to keep his blood pressure at bay. I was wondering what the average range would be? he started on a patch of chlonidine but is also on other meds. I m sure you would need all history to really come up with a more precise range but, if you could just give me an idea, i would be most appreciative. thanks again, mindy
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012