Low hemoglobin levels. Purple spots on body. Suffer from multiple sclerosis. Need cure

Hello, I am a 57 year old woman who has multiple sclerosis . I have a history of low hemoglobin 12.5 and it never goes any higher. My question is I have large dark purple spots over the lower half of my body. They are dry not pustules. They resemble purple bruises. They never change areas and they do not hurt. They are not hot to the touch and they are irregular in shape. Please get back to me asap. I need to get some help on this problem. Thank you. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013