Low hemoglobin during 8th month of pregnancy

Hi, I am 28 year old, female and my eight month of pregnancy is going on, my hemoglobin is 8.2 which is very low as per my doctor and am termed as anemic too, can you pls help with a solution say for diet suggested as am very tensed for consequences in lieu of my baby to come.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
you can have diet rich in iron like apple ,pomegranet,beet,green leafy vegetables,chana & jaggery[gud].
you can take iron tablets also.
As you are running 8TH MONTH ,TIME IS SHORT ,YOU CAN HAVE INJECTABLE IRON PREPARATION WHICH YOU CAN TAKE UNDER MEDICAL supervision.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You are having moderate anaemia. You need to take fresh green leafy vegetables everyday. Also consume more nuts, sitaphal, soyabean which are rich in iron. You need more than diet in your case. Try taking C.Orofer-XT one tablet at night along with your diet, under the supervision of your Doctor.