Low height, want to use power capsules for increasing height. Is it effective?

hi...i am 19 years old girl,and my height is 4 11.i had seen an advertisement of more power capsules to increase my height 3 to 4 inches...i cant do any exercise because of my busy schedule...i just want to ask u that is it realy effective?if yes,than how much time will it take to increase my height?are there any side effects of these capsules? is it a gurante that height will increase surely 100%.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.

Pulkit growing taller depends on importantly genetic factor, your nutrition status and also exercise. So don't depend on all these drugs, start doing exercises like skipping, swimming and cycling. Have nutritious food. You can grow till your bones growing point fuses. May be up to 21-22 years.
these drugs cause accelerate growth initially for few months the cause early fusion of your epiphysis (growing point)

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....