Low height, want to take tablets to increase height. Advice?

i am syed azam shah i am 24 old boyi have to regard about the height i am almost my friend height is 5.11 when i see to friend i am got nervous .actually sir my height is 5.6 can u give decision plz what will i do now i will the using take tabled to increase my height or i will eat any thing to increase mu height , plz help Sir
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi young men all Indian stander heightvis 5.5inch. And u r five 5.6 nid not to worry cause at the age of 25 all bones have been ossified and there is no medicine which can help u out at this age. Dear dont worry have good height and dont get depress by seeing others. U see the history all short height people have made history. Bye and take care.