Low heart rate, slightly enlarged heart, blood in stools, nausea, low appetite, fatigue, esophagitis, low RBC and Hb. Have a family history of heart disease. Suggestion?

I have low heart rate of 31 two days ago, I have had esphogatis diagnosis, blood in stool , nausea, keep little food down, weight loss , and fatigued. I am waiting a CT scan of esphogas, upper and lower quadrons of abdominal areas and lower left area. Not sure of wbc , but, have been told rbc low and ferrent is low. Please let me know if you can help me figure out what may be going on with my health. I am 53 years of age with heridity of both parents heart disease, mother passed away of CHF and father both chf and lung cancer . 43 year old brother passed away with enlarged heart. I am normally very active, weight range from 127-134--height 5 3 . I do not smoke nor drink. I have seen cardiologist and was diagonosed with slight enlarged heart and CHF, but, I feel as though I want a second opinion. I have been treated for gastritis and as recent waiting CT for continious symptoms of nausea, fluxation of weight, chills, shortness of breath, dizzy at times, extremely tired, and headaches, shoulders and back pains. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012