Low heart pumping system, advised against more liquid intake, vegetables. What diet and precautions should be taken?

Now my heart pumping system is about 30%. PP/INR is 1.77, Doctor advised not to take liquid more than 2 lit. Now I am aytaking Cardace 5, Cardivas 6.25,lysin 1/2 tab for 5 days in a week,Acitrom 3 & 4 in alternate day. Most of the times my liquid intake is about 3 lit. Doctor also advised not to take any green Vegtabls. Kindly suggest the diet & how to improve Heart pumping system.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
why you need to control liquid intake ?
because when ever we drink healthy heart will adjust to extra work load given by extra fluid and after that kidney will remove extra fluid from body in form of urine formation ,but if if heart pumping function compromise in that situation we need to avoid extra work load on heart so you required to control your fluid intake
medicine you are taking at present is good and it will improve heart pumping function also,
as you are taking acitrom which is blood thinner and its effect will decreased by green leafy vegetables as it contain high amount of vit K and vit K is anti dot for acitrom ,
limit your salt intake to
limit fluid intake ,
take medicine regularly,
avoid physical strain ,
in diet you can take milk and milk related product , pulses , egg white , cereales ,
with above measure your quality of life will definately improve
take care