Low grade pain near the bladder area, urge for urination. Treatment? Had TURP surgery for enlarged prostrate

I am 57, my prostate is mildly enlarged. Three and half years ago I had TURP opertion. At two scans 6/7 months aaprt my urine retention went up from 55ml to 100ml. Sometimes I get low grade pain near bladder area. Sometimes there is strange and constant feeling in my lower bottom suggesting the need to go to urinate but very little urine when I go to loo. It seriously interfers with my sleeping. When I wake up during night, constantly worrying about urine retention what may be causing this and what is the treatment. Thanks a lot for your help with this.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013