Low grade fevers, skin problems, fibromyalgia, disc bulge and arthritis. Hyperactive knee reflexes. Autoimmune disease?

In the past I have had chronic low grade fevers, skin problems, fibromyalgia...etc. I was told I have an undiagnosed inflammatory disease since my C4 complement at one time was low. I have had myalgias. I now have DJD, 3 buldging discs, stenosis, osteophytes forming and arthritis, all cervical. I have had 3 nerve root injections. I knew that I had hyperactive knee reflexes but now I have 3 beats of clonus in both ankles and an inverted radial reflex. I have severe long thoracic neuropathy in my right shoulder. I was told that I "could" go to a neurologist to see if something more central is going on. Do you think that I should considering that autoimmune diseases run in my family, especially RA, but my mom has a central nervous system disease.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013