Low grade fever, weakly positive sperosis, mild hepatomegaly. Treatment advice?

I have been suffering from fever(between 98.9 and 100f) for the last 15 days. My blood report says the lepto Sperosis weakly positive and sgot is 136u/l and shot is 181u/l and alk. phosphate is 374iu/l and in the ultrasound Scaning it found that miles hepatomegaly .it found in the seventh Day of fever.then my doctor admitted me and penicillin injuction And doxycycline tablet given. 3rd after the admission another blood report had Taken, the report says sgot is 54u/l and sgpt is 130u/l and alk.phosphate is 211u/l But my temparature was 1p00.4f in the evening. So I discharged from that hospital And went to a famous hospital and told the history and admitted there. They were took my blood report again and in it sgpt is 69u/ is the 14 th day of my fever. They were also found no malaria and wBC is 7900 cells/cumm, platelet count 2.9 lakhs Esr 06mm/hr,creatinine is 0.8mg/dl.. they were only given doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus capsule.and A Mubarak tablet. But my temparature is between 98.8 and 99.8.they were told me there is no fever and Discharged me yesterday and advised to continue the capsule and tablet. But my temparature is not touch In the normal stage.please help me. Taken, the report says shot is 54u/l and sgpt
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012