Low grade fever, spikes in the night, headache, nose bleeds. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I have had a fever for 7 days, but do not have any other flu like symptoms. I had the flu about three weeks ago but I kicked it and was fine. Then a week ago I started running fever in the evenings. Now I wake up with a low grade fever, it goes away, and I go about my day and then it spikes up high at night. The only other thing is a headache and today I have had some bloody nose issues. Also I ve noticed today while I type at work, that my hands and forearms are patchy/splotchy. I am do not feel ill, I feel fine.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013