Low grade fever, low platelet count before periods, sudden bleeding on skin without rash and irritation. Cause?

Hye I am 26 years old. I often got low grade fever before I have my period. There were times when I had blood test a week before my period and my blood platelet was slightly lower than the normal one. And during that time, I experienced low grade fever. Then the doctor suspected I had dengue but it wasn t. I had a sudden bleeding on my skin which had no rash and no irritation. Could it be just a viral infection or something? Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer