Low grade fever, joint and muscle ache, throat irritation, headache post encounter. Negative Elisa, common STD tests. Should I repeat the tests?

I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a high risk female with unknown status. I believe the condom re.ailed intact but did not check too carefully. Some vaginal fluids on my hands but I believe skin was intact. I got a negative ELISA (antibody+ antigen ) result at 28 days. Also negative on a panel of common STDs. From Day 28-30 I developed low fever (99.8F), joint and muscle ache, slight irritation in the throat, and headache . Day 31-32 Sore throat only; aches and fever disappeared. Day 33-36 cough only. My question: While I will get tested again at 12 weeks, is there any advantage of getting a repeat test at 6 weeks for peace of mind? I do not know how p24 antigen levels peak relative to the onset of ARS symptoms and am worried about false negatives in the first test at 28 days.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012