Low grade fever, inflamed tonsil, intermittent white pus spots, pain in neck and sinuses. History of nasal polyp removal. Infection?

For the past week I have had a low temperature of 94-96 and my right tonsil has been inflamed with on and off white puss spots. Today my temperature went up and I have a fever, my tonsil us still swollen and my neck and sinuses hurt. I had nasal polyups removed about a year ago and I can see that the right nostril may have a another polyup. I had mono about 5 years ago but not since then. No sore throat at all. Is this an infection due to a polyup?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013