Low grade fever, heat boils, fatigue. Blood test normal except leukocytes. What is causing this?

hi, have frm past 3 weeks now low grade fever (barely felt), boils like heat boils, was getting a lump beneath my skin armpit (however now almost gone), fatigue , got a CBC dne:- everything normal range except leukocytes 0000(range 4500-9600) & MCV - 92.4(82-92) erythrocytes slight low- 4.16(4.20-5.1), oenophiles 05(00-05) what can be the reason!!! never had any skin allergy before!! it started with fever, fatigue, lost of weight may be cause i stopped feeling tht hungry!! then the boils on skin started now which is almst gone automatically but my energy level and wbc is still on a high plus slight feverish feeling still present!!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013