Low grade fever, frequent urination. Urine test shows mucus and blood, blood tests show elevated WBCs. UTI?

For the past 10 months I have had a chronic low grade fever . Urine results revealed urine mucus +2 and trace blood in my urine. I have suffered from moderate fatique for the last few months, but all of my blood work, except slightly elevated white cell, all came back in normal range. I started having frequent urination today, but no bacteria was found in my urine. Is a UTI ruled out? And what else could this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013