Low grade fever, chills, loss of appetite, dizziness, shallow breathing. Possible meningitis. Given augmentin. Sufficient?

My 10yr old son presented on with a low grade fever, loss of appetite and very tired.. Monday his temp flucuated between 102/103. he was dizzy, not hungry,chills and quick shallow breathing. Tuesday morning saw pediatrician temp was 103.2. tested negative for flu & strep. given a 10 day rx for augmentin 1.5 tsp 2x a day and motrin & tylenol throughout the day. Wednesday nosebleed occurred, dizzy, had his temp under control until 7pm when it went up to 100.1. I am call the doc this am to inform him of nosebleed, excessive sleepiness, loss of appetite,and just not himself. First thing that I thought of was menigitis, do the symptoms match what menigitis would present as with my sons situation? should i be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013