Low grade fever, chills after taking flu vaccine. Reaction to vaccine?

My husband, age 74, has been running a low grade fever for the past 4 days (99 to 101), it began shortly after we both received the over 65 flu vaccine. I have had no reaction, is this a reaction to the flu vaccine. He also was
achy and had the chills for the first 2 days. He seems to be improving as he does not have a fever during the day, but in the evening he will develop a low grade fever (99 to 101). Thank you for your information
\
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013